Monday 17 December 2012

Graphic Artist

Graphic Artist


I have been doing graphic design professionally since graduating from The University of North Texas with a BFA in Graphic Design in 1998. I started as a marketing graphics intern at Fossil watches, and I worked my way up to Art Director of the apparel graphics department by the time I left in 2003.
I have been living in San Diego, CA since 2003.I was employed full-time as a baseball card designer at Upper Deck for a couple of years, but I currently work as a freelance graphic designer. Some of my clients include Hollister, Idol Records, Hurley, On Set Management, Roxy, Hoffman Bikes, College Fashionista, Boot Town/Western Warehouse, babystyle, Last Beat Studios and others. 


Graphic Artist

Graphic Artist

Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist


Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist

Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist

Graphic Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment